General Terms & Conditions
This Internet website is the property of GAS STATION TV ("GSTV"). References to "We;" "GSTV;""Your Neighborhood;" "Your Neighborhood Online Services;" or "this website" shall be deemed to be references to GSTV d/b/a "Your Neighborhood" On line Services.
YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD PROVIDES ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE AND ANY RELATED SERVICES PROVIDED HEREON SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSTITUTE AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD ("AGREEMENT") THAT GOVERNS OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD ONLINE SERVICES. THUS, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU CAREFULLY READ AND UNDERSTAND EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
THE FOLLOWING RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF THE APPLICATION, SUBMISSION AND/OR CONSIDERATION BY GSTV FOR YOUR POTENTIAL USE OF THE YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD SERVICE. ANY PERSON, GROUP, ORGANIZATION OR ENTITY MAKING APPLICATION FOR CONSIDERATION OF THE USE OF THE YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD SERVICE AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (WHETHER OR NOT ULTIMATELY APPROVED OR ACCEPTED) .
If you are unable to agree to any of the following terms and conditions, you should immediately discontinue use of the Service. Please note that we also reserve the right, in our sole absolute and subjective discretion, to revise these terms for any reason or no reason at all without advance notice or warning to you. To the extent that we do update these terms and conditions, our updates will be denoted by updating this posting and including the date of the most recent update(s) at the top of this page. Your continued use of this Service after any and all such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms and conditions. Any questions or comments regarding, or problems with, the Service should be sent to the Service Administrator at email@example.com
TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:
All material on this website, including, but not limited to, text, data, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, links, digital downloads, data compilations, and software provided by GSTV (the "GSTV Posted Content") is owned, controlled by, or licensed to GSTV and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. Material on this website is made available solely for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of GSTV in each instance. You may download material intentionally made available for downloading from this website for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you keep intact any and all copyright and other proprietary notices that may appear.
Additionally, we may permit users and visitors to this website to post messages, events, announcements and the like which have been previously approved by us as is provided for herein (.User Provided Content.). By posting and/or uploading any User Provided Content, you provide to us a royalty free, perpetual world-wide license to make such material available to users and visitors to this website for commercial purposes.
To the extent that you post messages, announcements, events, comments, and the like, you remain solely responsible for the content of your messages and posts, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless GSTV and their agents with respect to any claim based upon the transmission of your message(s) and/or posting(s). When you choose to go public with your message, you are legally responsible for its content. In essence, you post at your own risk. Either GSTV, or other third parties may pursue legal action against you for illegal/harmful postings.
We reserve the right to reveal your identity (including whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message/content posted by you, as well as in certain other situations enumerated in, and consistent with our published Privacy Policies. Posting of advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, solicitations, and the like, are inappropriate and forbidden on the GSTV websites and any related GSTV and/or Your Neighborhood Online Services.
We do not verify the accuracy of any of the User Provided Content that appears on this website. GSTV simply provides the delivery platform to connect various users and/or visitors to this site with one another through the messages and events posted hereon. GSTV also does not verify or confirm the validity of the particular event announced/posted. Additionally, although we approve the posting of the messages/events/other User Provided Content, our decision to approve such postings is not, and should not be interpreted as support for any particular event/posting over another. The contents of any postings, messages, and/or events do not represent the views of GSTV, or any person or property associated with GSTV, the Your Neighborhood Online Services, this website, or any other website in the GSTV family of websites. If you feel that any Posted Content is/are objectionable, we encourage you to immediately discontinue viewing of the website, and/or report your concerns to GSTV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Introduction.Your Neighborhood is a localized media service provided by GSTV that, upon acceptance and approval by GSTV as provided for herein, enables the free dissemination and promotion of qualifying, not-for-profit/philanthropic events and/or messages across either the GSTV video at the pump network and/or other participating media, including this website (the "Service"). GSTV has the sole and absolute unfettered discretion in choosing which messages/events will be published to the GSTV network or to online social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Accordingly, GSTV makes no representations or warranties as to the acceptance of your application or submission. This is a free service. GSTV receives many more applications and submissions than can be broadcast on the network or on partner web sites. Accordingly, GSTV makes no representations or warranties as to the publication of your application or submission, nor to the quality or frequency of the publication. GSTV is not responsible in any way for the events not being posted online or the GSTV network, or for messages/events being posted incorrectly.
You agree, by using this website and/or the Your Neighborhood Online Services, that: (1) you will not use this website or any of the Your Neighborhood Online Services to post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, harassing, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of one's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law; (2) you will not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this website or any of the Services provided hereon (for example, by means of hacking or defacement); (3) you will not post any copyrighted material on this website unless you own the copyright and/or have a license to use such material; (4) you will not post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, time bomb, cancelbot, trojan horse or other harmful, disruptive, or deleterious component; (5) you will not transmit, publish, or exploit materials in violation of another party's copyright or other intellectual property rights; (6) you will not utilize any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or any other manual or automated technique to scrape, index, data mine, etc., or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this website, the Your Neighborhood Online Services, or the contents of such website or services.
To be considered for approval by Your Neighborhood for publication/broadcast (as the case may be) the following guidelines should be followed:
- Submissions cannot be any longer than 40 characters per entry field;
- Submissions should minimally include the event name, description, address, closest major city, event start and end date, time, website, event location or "event" contact phone number
- Submissions may, but are not required to, also include the name, email address, and phone number of the person submitting the message to GSTV's Your Neighborhood webpage for consideration;
- Submissions also may, but are not required to, include a logo or image depicting the event; such logo or image must have a minimum resolution of 140 x 140 JPG, GIF, or PNG and the file size cannot exceed 2 MB; and must otherwise comply with the copyright requirements and notices provided hereunder;
- The event/message must support a local, community-based organization, initiative, cause or program (Examples of acceptable events/messages include but are not limited to fundraisers, runs, walks, blood-drives, kids/high school events, conservation, etc.);
- The event/message must promote a not-for-profit and/or philanthropic entity/event;
- The event must be held in a public location and open to all members of the public
- The event must be held within the fifty (50) United States.
- Harassing, degrading, intimidating, hateful toward, or discriminating against an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Inclusive of non-public personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- Inclusive of a trademark, trade name, logo of an organization, business, or other entity without that entity.s explicit permission
Process & Procedure
- You must be 18 years of age or older to submit to or use the Service.
- You must provide all equipment and software necessary to use the Service. You are responsible for ensuring that your equipment and/or software do not disturb or interfere with the Service.s operation. Any equipment or software causing interference shall be immediately disconnected from the Service, and GSTV shall have the right to immediately terminate this Agreement. If any upgrade in or to the Service requires changes in your equipment or software, you must effect these changes at your own expense. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new or additional features that augments or enhances the current Service shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You agree to follow and comply with any applicable laws in your use of the Service.
- GSTV has the right, but not the obligation, to edit the messages/events for space considerations, grammar, and style.
- GSTV has the right, but not the obligation, to pull an event/message from any publication at any time for any reason or no reason at all.
- GSTV reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, suspend, discontinue or permanently cancel the Service, or portions thereof, with or without notice to you. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, GSTV reserves the right to modify, delete (or block your access to) any portion of the Service in the event we reasonably determine that the Service, your use of the Service or any element used to create the Service, infringes on or violates, or could infringe on or violate, any third-party right or any applicable laws or government regulations.
- GSTV reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and your access to the Service or to any content on the Service immediately, without notice, if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement.
As an Applicant and/or User of the Service you also Represent and Warrant that:
- Your submission and/or event is not unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or harms others, including minors, in any way;
- Your submission and/or event is not false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, mis-informative, or constitutes "bait and switch";
- In your submission or use of the Service, you do not and will not impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a GSTV or its sponsors. employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity
- The Service is not being used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- If you are non-US resident user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
- You will not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website in any way;
- You will not falsely imply that the message/event is associated with Your Neighborhood;
- You will not create or submit false or misleading information;
- You will not, in the use of the Service, or in the conduct of the actual event posted, violate any laws;
DESIGNATED AGENT UNDER THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provides a mechanism for notifying service providers of claims of unauthorized use of copyrighted materials. Under the DMCA, a claim must be sent to the service provider's Designated Agent. If you believe in good faith that SSL should be notified of a possible online copyright infringement involving any SSL website, please notify SSL's designated agent: Steve Kuehn at: email@example.com for further assistance.
Please be aware that, in order to be effective, your notice of claim must comply with the detailed requirements set forth in the DMCA. You are encouraged to review them (see 17 U.S.C. Sec. 512(c)(3)) before sending your notice of claim.
Charity - Anderson, IN
Charity - Sutton, MA
Charity - Valley Center, CA
Charity - Elmsford, NY
submitted by Nancy McCrory
Charity - Oak Brook, IL
submitted by Richard Hatfield
Charity - Tomball, TX
submitted by Barbara Buchner
Charity - Chicago, IL
submitted by Richard Hatfield
Charity - Bella Vista, AR
Charity - Hayward, CA
submitted by Tad Miller
Charity - North Ridgeville, OH
Charity - Kingwood, TX
submitted by Amanda Seidel